Tourism-related news releases, statements and speeches from Government of Canada departments and agencies.
- February 04, 2015—Government of Canada Invests in Tourism and Cultural Heritage Infrastructure—Heyfield Memorial United Church in Heart's Content to be transformed into community arts centre
- January 26, 2015—Government of Canada invests in tourism marketing in Newfoundland and Labrador—Destination Management Organizations implementing three year plans to support regional tourism growth
- January 20, 2015—Harper Government Investments to Enhance Tourism and Promote Growth in the Town of Cochrane
- January 19, 2015—Harper Government Investment Encourages Business Growth, Supports Youth Employment and Tourism in Hearst and Surrounding Areas
- January 14, 2015—Harper Government Supports Business Development, Tourism and Growth Opportunities in Temagami
- January 13, 2015—Supporting Tourism on the South Shore—Projects Underway to Improve Seaside Infrastructure
- January 8, 2015—Harper Government Investment Supports Tourism Development in Red Lake Region
Email to a Friend
Rate this page
The content of this page was useful to me.
- Date modified: